Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Susan and Sasaki: Day 25 What's your favorite dish?

Hello Hello!  It's hard to believe I'm almost done.  Three days to go!  I hope some of you have gotten your copy of Denny and Susan Waxman's book and have begun reading it and cooking some of the recipes.  I've definitely learned a lot from cooking all these dishes and have found some of my favorites, which I think I'll be making this Saturday for the Beverley Concert Series.  You'll find out which ones they are on Saturday.  Come over and taste them for yourself.  What's your favorite dish? 

76 Recipes down, 6 more to go!

Millet with Sweet Vegetables (p.277)
Refried Beans (p.322)
Mediterranean Sautéed Vegetables (p.335)
Cauliflower and Leek Soup (p.299)


 Quick Cucumber Pickles (p.353)


Caramel Rice Pudding (p.359)


1 comment: