Saturday, February 28, 2015

Susan and Sasaki: Day 27 Almost done!

Hello Readers, 
I hope you have enjoyed following my cooking journey.  I finished two more recipes yesterday.  That means 80 recipes done and 2 more to go!

Today, February 28th, is the last day of my project.  Tonight Jesse and I will be hosting the Beverley Concert Series and we'll be serving the two remaining dishes from the book along with some of my favorites.  So, come on over and have a taste, sit down, relax, and enjoy the music!  For more details on the concert, visit www.beverleyconcertseries.tumblr.com.  

80 recipes down, 2 more to go!


Vegetable Soup (Jesse's Recipe)
Peruvian Quinoa with Black Beans and Avocado (p. 280)
Candied Sweet Potatoes (p.334)
Pressed Salad (learned at the SHI)

No comments:

Post a Comment