Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cook with Me: week 5

Hello my sweet friends,

Join in the Cook with Me project, week five!  This weeks ingredient is Broccoli!


New to the project?  Make a dish this week using Broccoli as your main ingredient.  Post your photo on our Peaceful Plates Facebook page or email it to me before next Sunday so that I can share it on the blog.  For more information, visit Cook with Me

Thanks to those who cooked a sweet potato dish this past week!  Oh what fun it is to see your dishes!  Here are the results from Sweet Potato week!


Steamed Sweet Potatoes by Stephen Prudente from Phildelphia


Candied Sweet Potato by Jesse Stacken from Beacon, NY


I made two sweet photo dishes myself this week...

Sweet Potato Pie

and Sweet Potato Croquettes


No comments:

Post a Comment