Sunday, January 10, 2016

Vegan/Macro Challenge Day 5, 6 and more...

Hello Hello!  

I'm behind in posting, but I've been cooking!  Day 5 and 6 are done.   Day 7 (the final day) Jillian decided to end with a big finale!  A big list of recipes!  It's been a busy weekend so I decided to take it easy and do a couple recipes at time.  I have a few more to cook, but it will soon be coming to an end.  

I've included the links to some of the recipes. Cook along!

Day 5
Breakfast
Overnight Oats with Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Dates
Steamed Napa Cabbage


Lunch:
Green Lentil Soup
Brown and Wild Rice
Steamed Greens
Arame Sauté

Dinner: Leftovers


Day 6
Breakfast
Fried Home-Made Mochi

 Nourishing Warming Soup (Recipe)

Lunch: 
Squash and Carrot Ginger Soup
Penne Alfredo

Dinner:
Boiled Rice
Gingered Chickpeas

Day 7 (Celebratory Weekend of Cooking)
Scrambled Tofu (Recipe)

 Stuffed Squash (Recipe)


 Corn Chowder (Recipe)


 Carrot Cupcakes (Recipe)






No comments:

Post a Comment